Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37

Hi to everyone.
Today i upgraded my apache server to 1.3.37 and now modsecurity don't
like too much the included rule with this error:

Processing config directory: modsec/*.conf
Processing config file: modsec/genericattak.conf
Syntax error on line 25 of modsec/genericattak.conf:
Invalid command 'SecDefaultAction', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

before this upgrade all goes ok.
The include tag is in <IfModule mod_security.c>.

Any one can help me?

Thank you
Workino

  • Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37
    ... Today i upgraded my apache server to 1.3.37 and now modsecurity don't ... Processing config directory: modsec/*.conf ... Processing config file: modsec/genericattak.conf ... before this upgrade all goes ok. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37
    ... Today i upgraded my apache server to 1.3.37 and now modsecurity don't ... Processing config directory: modsec/*.conf ... Processing config file: modsec/genericattak.conf ... before this upgrade all goes ok. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37
    ... Today i upgraded my apache server to 1.3.37 and now modsecurity don't ... Processing config file: modsec/genericattak.conf ... before this upgrade all goes ok. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: IIS/PWS On XP Home
    ... You need either to upgrade to XP Professional ... or use a third-party product like Apache Server. ... Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)