Re: Linux Appliance Code Protection

toniintc@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

The company I work for would like to put a proprietary PHP
application on a linux box for use in an isolated environment with no
internet connectivity. In doing so, we would like to take as many
steps as possible to ensure the end user of the system cannot access
our proprietary code.

Zend produce tools for exactly this purpose. As do IonCube. There's
also Turck encoder.

There are a few other open-source tools. I've seen the output of one of
them - it took about 5 minutes to reverse engineer it - I'm guessing
(hoping?) it wasn't one of the three above.

C.

.