Re: NSA wiretap, Friday night

So, what can we do to keep our information out of the hands of anyone,
including the gov't, that we don't trust with that knowledge? Now that
we know that they're going to spy on us, or at least someone is going to
spy on us.

Show Windows & Gates to the exit door.

  • Re: NSA wiretap, Friday night
    ... we know that they're going to spy on us, or at least someone is going to ... Move to a backwards country that has a lack of technology. ... this generations introduction to The Database most ... other private information if you happen to trust me more than any ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Two security shareware keepers (protect yourself!)
    ... Aren't you saying, "Here's a great product to spy on ... >A few of the words I live by: "Live life day to day, ... >chill out - they're only my opinions after all. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • How to trust Enron
    ... >> I really don't like installing anything on my computer since it is ... In most cases I will trust only a big one. ... Big ones make mistakes. ... program that contains a spy. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)