Re: need spam help

"Michael Heiming" <michael+USENET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:05kfs3-ol7.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As I pointed out because it was missing in the document if your
MTA supports adaptive teergrubing you will not slow down any
legitimate connection to your MTA. But just spammer, now if they
try to avoid your MTA because you make them run out of resources,
you have already won...

That's all about it, sorry if the meaning of adaptive teergrubing
was unclear?

When "you make them run out of resources", it requires extensive resources
to do so, and over a period of "several hours" as the article stated.
There's no benefit in doing so.

  • Re: need spam help
    ... connection, if you and other MTA keep them open, after reaching a ... There aren't much resources need on your ... couple of thousand MTAs worldwide using adaptive teergrubing ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: need spam help
    ... MTA supports adaptive teergrubing you will not slow down any ... But just spammer, now if they ... try to avoid your MTA because you make them run out of resources, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: need spam help
    ... MTA supports adaptive teergrubing you will not slow down any ... legitimate connection to your MTA. ... But just spammer, now if they ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Why is sendmail is part of the system and not a package?
    ... I don't argue for a replacement but for the elimination. ... Install a port if you need an MTA, you're happy with that way for so many other standard services. ... I could do without Sendmail, ... remains in base will draw resources from advancing in other areas that are much more relevant today. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: CoInitializeEx and MTA
    ... Even if each threads calls CoInitializeEx or CoInitialize, ... the first call allocates COM related resources, ... the MTA, and at that time, the MTA terminates? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)