Re: best distro for security
- From: "Marco" <marco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Aug 2006 23:18:13 -0700
Thanks you all for these interesting suggestions.
softwarecommie@xxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
mikrotik.com has some really awesome looking embedded linux-based
RouterOS appliances. I have never used them, but What I have heard
sounds awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on one.
If you want to make your own, I highly recommend OpenBSD. A while ago I
made a stateless firewall with an ancient PC using OpenBSD that worked
I'd like to place a Linux-based pc to handle my internet connection,
getting it from the adls line and sourcing it to the pc on a
Windows-based net. It has to be placed as a "filter" in between the
internet and the Win computers. Which distro would you suggest me? Any
comments, tips, tricks on the way I should do that?
Thanks so much for youyr help,
- Prev by Date: Re: question (and poll?) for security professionals
- Next by Date: Re: best distro for security
- Previous by thread: Re: best distro for security
- Next by thread: NSA: We are Powerless!