Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

Barton L. Phillips wrote:

left_coast wrote:
Ertugrul Soeylemez wrote:

Yes, even I do miss some things sometimes. I was wrong -- now you're
happy, aren't you?

That is only ONE INSTANCE.

But before you start up: You didn't know that either, before John made
a note about that fact here.

I did not know, but I did not make the claim that the were, I just
believed YOU, MY MISTAKE. I will not make the same mistake and believe
you again. You DID use them as fact. YOU introduced them and claimed they
were the same code. I simply TOOK YOU FOR YOUR WORD. Now I am being
criticized for TAKING YOU AT YOUR WORD about the openssh code!!! You're
rich.

Probably a lot of people didn't (and still
don't, as they most likely have killfiled this thread and both of us
already).

I think someone that lies like you, introduces facts that are false
because you did not understand what they were, then criticize someone
that actually takes you at your word, gets killfiled.

I don't care if I get killfiled, I presented honest information, I TRIED
to take people like you at their word, but then get criticized. If the
group is full of people that think like you, then they can put me in
their killfile. I will not be intimidated by your insults. I will
continue to defend my suggestions with VALID facts. I will not, however
EVER again take ANY of your claims as fact.

Please, how does one use a 'fillfile'? I think it sounds like a very
useful tool under the circumstances.

I have no idea how to use a "fillfile".

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.