Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

Ertugrul Soeylemez wrote:

Yes, even I do miss some things sometimes. I was wrong -- now you're
happy, aren't you?

That is only ONE INSTANCE.

But before you start up: You didn't know that either, before John made
a note about that fact here.

I did not know, but I did not make the claim that the were, I just believed
YOU, MY MISTAKE. I will not make the same mistake and believe you again.
You DID use them as fact. YOU introduced them and claimed they were the
same code. I simply TOOK YOU FOR YOUR WORD. Now I am being criticized for
TAKING YOU AT YOUR WORD about the openssh code!!! You're rich.

Probably a lot of people didn't (and still
don't, as they most likely have killfiled this thread and both of us
already).

I think someone that lies like you, introduces facts that are false because
you did not understand what they were, then criticize someone that actually
takes you at your word, gets killfiled.

I don't care if I get killfiled, I presented honest information, I TRIED to
take people like you at their word, but then get criticized. If the group
is full of people that think like you, then they can put me in their
killfile. I will not be intimidated by your insults. I will continue to
defend my suggestions with VALID facts. I will not, however EVER again take
ANY of your claims as fact.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.