Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

Ertugrul Soeylemez wrote:

left_coast <void@xxxxxxxx> (06-08-08 01:08:29):

How ever you rationalize your lies they are still LIES. How can I
believe your CLAIM that you do it for other people when you admit you
LIE?

How can I believe the claim of a liar? Yeah, a liar saying I lie
there, but you can trust me here. GET REAL.

If I got a cent for every pair of contradicting statements from you, I'd
be a millionaire by now, and each time I've made a note about this, you
said, I were talking "BS", ...

Dude, HE ADMITTED TO BEING A LIAR: "Yes, I have been an intentional "liar"
about this,"

What you think are contradictory are most likely your inability to
understand some basic concepts. Still, you make VAGUE claims that are in
fact meaningless. It is clear your hatered of me is driving a personal the
vendeta.

BTW, All those bufferoverflows I listed? THEY STILL AFFECT THE VERSIONS
LISTED. THEY DID NOT GO AWAY. THEY ARE STILL THERE. ANYONE USING THE
AFFECTED VERSIONS ARE STILL VULNERABLE. UNLESS ALL THE SOFTWARE THAT IS
AFFECTED IS REMOVED FROM THE EARTH, THOSE BUFFEROVERFLOWS STILL EXIST. GET
IT? THE WARNINGS I POSTED ARE STILL CURRENT. IF SOMEONE GETS THERE HANDS ON
AN OLD VERSION OF SSH THEY CAN STILL LOOK UP AND SEE IF IT IS VULNERABLE OR
NOT.

Proving exactly NOTHING.

... or ignored it at all,

Proving NOTHING.

which is another example of what this proves.
Someone who ignores such oppositions silently, has "lost" a discussion,
and wants to hide that fact.

STILL PROVING NOTHING. Vague claims that prove absolutely nothing except you
are on a persona vendetta.

Now I'm really done with that topic.

Yes, you lost a LONG TIME AGO, That is on reason you resorted to
telling lies.

Still, a discussion seems to be a game for you.

No, Standing up to people that out on personal vendetas is something I do.
As of this point you have done NOTHING but be critical of me. Clearly you
have a great deal of hate driving you.

But in future, please review your post before sending it out, so you
wouldn't have to reply to a single post five times.

If you don't like me responding so many times, don't post such
hilarious nonsens. When people post things as stupid as you have I
can't stop laughing about them. There are so many ways I can discredit
what you say I just have to share that laugh with everyone.

... and make fun of yourself at the same time.

Laugh at myself? YES, that is a HEALTHY thing to do, you should try it some
time. I often make fun of myself. Since you think making fun of yourself is
such a bad thing, then I suggest you lighten up and start to enjoy life.

Well, all these are personal problems not belonging to
comp.os.linux.security, as you will agree.

Yes your personal hate of me does not belong here.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

  • Re: Cancelling an auction with a bid - Thread Closing
    ... the lie itself is what it is. ... Liar -noun. ... Fascinating party we have here. ... I'm having fun. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Is my CS instructor nuts?
    ... lie when the Enron case establishes that management lies bigger. ... The biggest spinners and liars are corporations and their managers. ... The employee is not a customer. ... fellow worker a liar, you've made a complete fool of yourself. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Movie Maker expert joins The DV Show
    ... to say sorry for calling me a liar, or give me facts which show I am. ... You have mistaken what I wrote, I did not lie, and I am not saying you are ... >> web-sites, helping people for free, answer questions on the newsgroups, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Anyone know
    ... The Pondscum affair and CTFF's attempts to find me, reminded me of the obssessed nature of some of the nuts here on AVLV. ... I really did have a Nevada health card from 1989-92. ... So rather than admit your frustration it is easier to call me a liar. ... You lie about everything you say and do. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)