Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

left_coast <void@xxxxxxxx> (06-08-08 01:08:29):

How ever you rationalize your lies they are still LIES. How can I
believe your CLAIM that you do it for other people when you admit you
LIE?

How can I believe the claim of a liar? Yeah, a liar saying I lie
there, but you can trust me here. GET REAL.

If I got a cent for every pair of contradicting statements from you, I'd
be a millionaire by now, and each time I've made a note about this, you
said, I were talking "BS", ...

Proving exactly NOTHING.

.... or ignored it at all, which is another example of what this proves.
Someone who ignores such oppositions silently, has "lost" a discussion,
and wants to hide that fact.

Now I'm really done with that topic.

Yes, you lost a LONG TIME AGO, That is on reason you resorted to
telling lies.

Still, a discussion seems to be a game for you.

But in future, please review your post before sending it out, so you
wouldn't have to reply to a single post five times.

If you don't like me responding so many times, don't post such
hilarious nonsens. When people post things as stupid as you have I
can't stop laughing about them. There are so many ways I can discredit
what you say I just have to share that laugh with everyone.

.... and make fun of yourself at the same time.

Well, all these are personal problems not belonging to
comp.os.linux.security, as you will agree.

  • Re: Is my CS instructor nuts?
    ... lie when the Enron case establishes that management lies bigger. ... The biggest spinners and liars are corporations and their managers. ... The employee is not a customer. ... fellow worker a liar, you've made a complete fool of yourself. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Movie Maker expert joins The DV Show
    ... to say sorry for calling me a liar, or give me facts which show I am. ... You have mistaken what I wrote, I did not lie, and I am not saying you are ... >> web-sites, helping people for free, answer questions on the newsgroups, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: 80mph motorway speed limit may not be far off ?
    ... LOL was a quote? ... I've wheeled it out for you because you *are* a liar. ... You replied to the wrong point and compounded your blunder by lying. ... YOU are in no position to lie for the group. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Anyone know
    ... The Pondscum affair and CTFF's attempts to find me, reminded me of the obssessed nature of some of the nuts here on AVLV. ... I really did have a Nevada health card from 1989-92. ... So rather than admit your frustration it is easier to call me a liar. ... You lie about everything you say and do. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)