Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

[...]

The fact is, the claims you made in attacking my
systems were fundamentally WRONG.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Oh?

<K7CdneFgZoeShk7ZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxx>

That sure looks like an attack on my system to me.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

  • Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?
    ... responder wrote: ... I was not ever attacking your systems. ... security" You know, like ssh is a part of a security SYSTEM, portknocking ... physical system or you can attack a SYSTEM by discrediting it. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: How about a Poisoned Rose action figure
    ... > Silent Night....yep, still here, still waiting for that Poisoned Rose ... > approved list of people who I'm allowed to object to without attacking ... So, I'll give you a break, and withdraw my request. ... Merry Christmas. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Christmas invasion, minor spoilers
    ... >> The Belgrano, when attacked, didn't present a significant threat to the ... >> attacking again? ... >What's to stop the PM waiting to see if they do that before blowing them up? ... And the Doctor just gave her a ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Christmas invasion, minor spoilers
    ... >> The Belgrano, when attacked, didn't present a significant threat to the ... The Sycorax, with their enormous, ... >> attacking again? ... > What's to stop the PM waiting to see if they do that before blowing them ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: genesis to combat steroid effects
    ... attacking him, his health, his mother. ... And I am still waiting for you to back up claims that your product will ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)