Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

[...]

The fact is, the claims you made in attacking my systems were
fundamentally WRONG.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Oh?

<K7CdneFgZoeShk7ZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxx>

That sure looks like an attack on my system to me.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Bwahahahahahahahahahha, believe what ever makes you feel like a big man.
After your claims like "No supercomputers required!" and "MITM does not
need to reveal his presence at all" I see NO reason to believe what you
say. But wait a second, both the claims "No supercomputers required!" and
"MITM does not need to reveal his presence at all" were BASELESS attacks on
my system as is <K7CdneFgZoeShk7ZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxx> But hey, what's
another false claim to YOU? You don't seem to mind making them then blaming
others.

The fact remains, YOU WERE JUST WRONG. Now you are trying to put me down
because I stood up for myself and my suggestion when YOU were making FALSE
claims about it.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.