Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

[...]

The fact is, the claims you made in attacking my systems were
fundamentally WRONG.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Oh?

<K7CdneFgZoeShk7ZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxx>

That sure looks like an attack on my system to me.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Bwahahahahahahahahahha, believe what ever makes you feel like a big man.
After your claims like "No supercomputers required!" and "MITM does not
need to reveal his presence at all" I see NO reason to believe what you
say. But wait a second, both the claims "No supercomputers required!"
and "MITM does not need to reveal his presence at all" were BASELESS
attacks on my system as is <K7CdneFgZoeShk7ZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxx> But
hey, what's another false claim to YOU? You don't seem to mind making
them then blaming others.

The fact remains, YOU WERE JUST WRONG. Now you are trying to put me down
because I stood up for myself and my suggestion when YOU were making
FALSE claims about it.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Whatever. You do know the difference between attacking a physical system and
attacking the LOGIC of a system, right? I proposed a SYSTEM, you ATTACKED
that system that was suggested. You really don't understand that concept?

I do not respect you.

Like I care. You were so wrong with your claims I can understand why you
have to keep up with your attacks to avoid dealing with your obvious short
comings. You can continue to use me as your whipping boy if it makes you
feel better about yourself. I can take it.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.