Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?



left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

responder wrote:

left_coast wrote:

[...]

The fact is, the claims you made in attacking my systems were
fundamentally WRONG.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Oh?

<K7CdneFgZoeShk7ZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxx>

That sure looks like an attack on my system to me.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Bwahahahahahahahahahha, believe what ever makes you feel like a big
man. After your claims like "No supercomputers required!" and "MITM
does not need to reveal his presence at all" I see NO reason to
believe what you say. But wait a second, both the claims "No
supercomputers required!" and "MITM does not need to reveal his
presence at all" were BASELESS attacks on my system as is
<K7CdneFgZoeShk7ZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxx> But hey, what's another
false claim to YOU? You don't seem to mind making them then blaming
others.

The fact remains, YOU WERE JUST WRONG. Now you are trying to put me
down because I stood up for myself and my suggestion when YOU were
making FALSE claims about it.

I was not ever attacking your systems.

Whatever. You do know the difference between attacking a physical
system and attacking the LOGIC of a system, right? I proposed a
SYSTEM, you ATTACKED that system that was suggested. You really don't
understand that concept?


I do not respect you.

Like I care. You were so wrong with your claims I can understand why
you have to keep up with your attacks to avoid dealing with your
obvious short comings. You can continue to use me as your whipping
boy if it makes you feel better about yourself. I can take it.

Take it. Take it in spades.


I can. I am sure you will continue your personall attacks for a long
time. I doubt you are capable of letting go of your unjustified anger.

I never attacked your systems.

That is just another false claim of yours. Repeating a false claim does
not change the facts.

At the start of this thread I suggested a SYSTEM making it, in a sense
my system. You have attacked the workability of that system with
several false claims that have shown your compleat lack of
understanding of the knowledge ssh and how it can be attacked. Those
false claims of yours were an attack on my proposed security system.


I do not respect you.

Like I care!

I never attacked your systems.

I do not respect you.

Sigh. It is obvious that you are so desperate to win a point in debating
me you are going to keep up this nonsense until I stop. So, OK. I quite I
give up.

So, if you were intending to say that you quit, that would be very welcome
and well overdue. However, I will tell you that the word, in that case,
would be "quit" rather than "quite".

Ignoramus.

That is a coward's escape from any other substantive issues, which you
would obviously farm out to other sources. For example you were quite
willing to farm out my inquiry about RSA to the first person who mentioned
it, rather than taking responsibility for what you yourself wrote.

You never attack my system and you don't respect me. Do you feel better
now? Do you feel justified and vindicated? Are you going to run and tell
your mommy that you finally won a point in a usenet debate? Will she be
all proud of you?

You write a completely illiterate message. That is simply obvious fact.

You have a great disrespect to be referencing my parentage, of which you
know nothing and of which you will always know nothing. You are lower
than slime. You have yet no concept of respect.

I never attacked your systems.

I do not respect you.

You should apologize, which would surprise me. Else FOAD.
.