Re: best distro for security

Marco wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to place a Linux-based pc to handle my internet connection,
getting it from the adls line and sourcing it to the pc on a Windows-based
net. It has to be placed as a "filter" in between the internet and the Win
computers. Which distro would you suggest me? Any comments, tips, tricks
on the way I should do that?

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/docs/colsfaq.html#2.4

  • Re: best distro for security
    ... I'd like to place a Linux-based pc to handle my internet connection, ... getting it from the adls line and sourcing it to the pc on a ... The best distro for you depends on your needs and experience. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Linux to handle internet connection
    ... I'd like to place a Linux-based pc to handle my internet connection, ... getting it from the adls line and sourcing it to the pc on a ... If you want it to be a web server, a mail server and a file server as ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: best distro for security
    ... Marco wrote: ... I'd like to place a Linux-based pc to handle my internet connection, ... getting it from the adls line and sourcing it to the pc on a ...