Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

Ertugrul Soeylemez wrote:

left_coast <void@xxxxxxxx> (06-08-04 23:26:13):

The exploitability of them mostly depends on certain

Mostly?????? That does not mean ALL. This proves NOTHING. The OVERALL
state of BSD proves NOTHING about ssh SPECIFICALLY.

Get informed. OpenSSH is part of OpenBSD. The advisory list covers
_all_ OpenSSH security issues.

That IS my point. You can not determin the vulnerabilities of OpenSSH by
looking at ALL the vulnerabilities of BSD. IT is FLAWED LOGIC TO DO SO. My
bet is you have lots of people telling you that your logic is flawed.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.