Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

left_coast <void@xxxxxxxx> (06-08-06 18:24:27):

Unlike Linux, OpenBSD is _not_ just a kernel.

SO WHAT? That means that you can NOT take what is true about OpenBSD
and APPLY IT TO LINUX. Any point you make about OpenBSD can not apply
to Linux because, as you point out here, Linux IS NOT BSD.

OpenSSH is part of OpenBSD, but it also runs on Linux. It is the same
code. Since the advisories of OpenBSD's OpenSSH apply to _every_
operating system, on which this code runs, this also applies to Linux --
fully!

I've never met such a retarded know-it-all like you, who won't even
understand most basic stuff. Like for most people here, you're
killfiled now -- again.