Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

left_coast <void@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sad you think everyone has seen the same move.

Sad that you can't figure out search engines.

Barbossa: First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations
nor our agreement, so I must do nothin'. And secondly, you must be a
pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the
Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome
aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.

Amusing cultural note: That meme has reached parishioners of the United
Methodist Church in Tennessee:
http://massesofeverything.blogspot.com/2005/05/pirates-code.html

....and software requirements analysis:
http://newsletters.hagerman.com/newsletters/ebul38-WP.htm

....and political editorials:
http://stephensonstrategies.com/stephensonsHomelandSecurit.html

--
Cheers, Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel
Rick Moen sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor

  • Re: Caption this for early in the morning.
    ... your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our ... agreement so I must do nothing. ... you must be a pirate for ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Frequently Asked Questions about the Baseball Labor Negotiations
    ... Frequently Asked Questions About the Baseball Labor Negotiations ... What are the terms of the new agreement? ... How are salaries determined for players who have X years of service? ...
    (rec.sport.baseball)
  • Frequently Asked Questions about the baseball labor negotiations
    ... Frequently Asked Questions About the Baseball Labor Negotiations ... Steroid agreement approved by both sides ... How are salaries determined for players who have X years of service? ...
    (rec.sport.baseball)
  • Re: Itís Obvious That Democrats Did All the Compromising on The Budget Agreement
    ... understanding, resolve a point of contention, or produce an agreement ... agreement for the nation?s budget yesterday, ... percentage of Democrats than Republicans vote for it in the House. ... negotiations going on with the Budget Agreement. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Look how much the EU hates the UK ...
    ... The UK has been asked to play a role in negotiations over an EU-wide ... The Financial Times reported that UK officials might have "observer ... The UK declined to sign up to the agreement - which proposes central ... being fully engaged in Europe and co-operation in a wide range of areas. ...
    (uk.legal)