Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

left_coast <void@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sad you think everyone has seen the same move.

Sad that you can't figure out search engines.

Barbossa: First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations
nor our agreement, so I must do nothin'. And secondly, you must be a
pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the
Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome
aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.

Amusing cultural note: That meme has reached parishioners of the United
Methodist Church in Tennessee:
http://massesofeverything.blogspot.com/2005/05/pirates-code.html

....and software requirements analysis:
http://newsletters.hagerman.com/newsletters/ebul38-WP.htm

....and political editorials:
http://stephensonstrategies.com/stephensonsHomelandSecurit.html

--
Cheers, Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel
Rick Moen sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor