Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

Ron Ostrander wrote:

I didn't say you were wrong. I was just pointing out the
irony of you accusing others of not discussing issues
rationally when you are unable to do so yourself.

And you? You have not even dealt with ANY OF THE ISSUE!!!! You have less
ground to be critical. The fact remains, I gave VALID advise. I have done
it before and the same people jump in with the same UNREALISTIC statements.
If I show a lack of respect for people that can't be realistic in a
discussion, so be it. But people that can do NOTHING but bitch about
other's behavior (as you have done) and add NOTHING to the topic of
discussion (And you have added nothing to the topic) are the lowest.

The fact remains, port knocking IS a legitimate ansewer the the OP's
original question, your personal attacks will not change that.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

  • Re: More Tone Changing In DC
    ... >:>American lexicon, particularly when it comes from those of us who've ... >Irony, while accusing someone else of displaying same.. ... That's exactly what I'm accusing you of, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: More Tone Changing In DC
    ... :>Irony, while accusing someone else of displaying same.. ... :LOL ... :That's exactly what I'm accusing you of, Slick. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Woodstock vs. Isle of Wight
    ... your father a liar have to do with what I said about the irony of you ... accusing me of being a good candidate for a Holocaust denier? ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: UNIX questions should be considered Semi-On Topic on clc
    ... Change the goddamn record, grandad. ... And just /try/ to see the irony of ... /you/ accusing other people of being trolls, ...
    (comp.lang.c)