Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

responder wrote:

You claimed that your question ("HOWWWWW????? SPECIFIC LY.") was not
answered.

It was NOT. The method that was listed was NOT a failure of the TECHNOLOGY,
it relies on a failure of the INDIVIDUAL to use the tools properly. The THE
TECHNOLOGY was not at fault. As long as the technology is used properly the
attack you suggested FAILS. To condemn the technology because the miss-uses
the technology in such a way to defeat the technology is just wrong. I know
it is necessary in order to protect your ego, but it does not, in reality
reflect a failure of the TECHNOLOGY, but rather a failure of the USER.
--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

  • Risks Digest 26.26
    ... Radiation Machines Overdosing Again ... Risks of incomplete online archives ... Researchers at Mocana, a security technology company in San Francisco, ... Risk Assessment and Failure Analysis ... ...
    (comp.risks)
  • Re: Exchange03, Exchange2000, OL03
    ... I am using a technology ... >> ADS (that is an acronym, which is a short version of a longer name; ... So with two names established we are able to refer to ... >> been a failure in the implementation of an otherwise splendid idea. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: SlowTicket machine
    ... something to be said for collecting the tickets beforehand ... on the train is as casual as it is at the stations. ... people are willing to make to protect against failure. ... just a very general comment about reliance on technology. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: IBM commitment to academia
    ... I should perhaps have written "failure to come to terms with ... to terms with new, disruptive technology. ... 'good management' and 'bad management' describe outcomes without being ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: When did science fiction go digital?
    ... that the field of computers is one place many authors of the ... me was the disparity in technology. ... This is really a particular case of a common problem of SF; failure to ... ubiquitous personal tech. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)