Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

responder wrote:

You claimed that your question ("HOWWWWW????? SPECIFIC LY.") was not
answered.

It was NOT. The method that was listed was NOT a failure of the TECHNOLOGY,
it relies on a failure of the INDIVIDUAL to use the tools properly. The THE
TECHNOLOGY was not at fault. As long as the technology is used properly the
attack you suggested FAILS. To condemn the technology because the miss-uses
the technology in such a way to defeat the technology is just wrong. I know
it is necessary in order to protect your ego, but it does not, in reality
reflect a failure of the TECHNOLOGY, but rather a failure of the USER.
--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.