Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

responder wrote:

Tell me about the "TECHNOLOGY" with some documentation references please.
Or else at least tell us all the uneducated how MITM doesn't affect you,
me and us.

More documentation:

"Secure Shell protects against MITM attacks through server host
authentication. Unless the host itself has been compromised, Eve does not
have access to the server's private key and cannot impersonate Alice."

Either the server has already been compromised or the user has done
something to defeat the "host authentication". Used properly, with proper
key handling the MITM machine can not impersonate the server.

Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this: