Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

responder wrote:

Tell me about the "TECHNOLOGY" with some documentation references please.
Or else at least tell us all the uneducated how MITM doesn't affect you,
me and us.

More documentation:
http://www.vandyke.com/solutions/ssh_overview/ssh_overview_threats.htm

"Secure Shell protects against MITM attacks through server host
authentication. Unless the host itself has been compromised, Eve does not
have access to the server's private key and cannot impersonate Alice."

Either the server has already been compromised or the user has done
something to defeat the "host authentication". Used properly, with proper
key handling the MITM machine can not impersonate the server.

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

  • Re: Issue with Home Exchange Setup, not receiving Email
    ... I host my domain with a company that is ... I am just not sure of the proper format and how to go about changing ... I have setup an exchange 2003 server on a Windows Server 2003 Domain ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Virtualized systems
    ... How much RAM would you need for each server? ... Are you prepared to have all 15 servers go down when the host reboots? ... Make sure they have a track record with virtualization. ... The proper consultant will seem expensive but in the end you will save money as you will not have to call someone in to fix the mistakes. ...
  • Re: how to login port 22 with ssh behind a router.
    ... What can I do to login my server with ssh? ... A routing table is either proper for your host, therefore every traffic should work, or it is not proper and there is no route to your host AT ALL. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: how to login port 22 with ssh behind a router.
    ... What can I do to login my server with ssh? ... A routing table is either proper for your host, therefore every traffic should work, or it is not proper and there is no route to your host AT ALL. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: [OT] Mal wieder was auf Telepolis
    ... Eingriff in die TCP-Session. ... Client baut TCP-Session auf. ... MITM bestätigt mit Absenderfake von Server. ... Client glaubt, er habe TCP zu Server, in Wirklichkeit hat er TCP zum ...
    (de.org.ccc)