Re: Somebody is keep trying to ssh into my systems, how can I stop that?

left_coast wrote:

I'm growing tired of your constant "nothing is perfect, nothing is
perfect, nothing is perfect" ranting. You need to learn that while nothing
is perfect there is "good enough to get the job done".

And there is also, vastly superior ways of doing things. For what it would
take to break into my system, Ertugrul Soeylemez, and anyone else would be
better off A) paying me a bunch of money so I would just give you my
computer or B) coming to my house and stealing my computer or C) finding
some way, other than attacking ssh, to break in.

Closing off a service port to only IP addresses which are authorized, which
is my suggestion, is a tried and true method that Firewall experts build
into their systems because it DOES ADD SECURITY no matter how many times
idiots rant "but its not perfect".

--
Still waiting for a rational answer from Bittwister to this:
<nfqlo3-qds.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.