Re: need spam help

Todd and Margo Chester wrote:
Hi All,

My users are getting spammed at a 500 to one ratio. Yikes!
Anyone have a favorite solution to manage spam?

-T

My users are very happy with postfix/amavis-new/spamassassin/clamav. A
setup guide is at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/mailfilter-guide.xml

Doug

--
Dr. Douglas O'Neal
Manager, Bioinformatics Center

  • Re: need spam help
    ... Todd and Margo Chester wrote: ... My users are getting spammed at a 500 to one ratio. ... Yikes! ... Anyone have a favorite solution to manage spam? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: anti-spam and anti -virus solution base on Linux?
  • Re: SPAM city
    ... Seems the Signal to Noise ... ratio has turned dramatically for the worse. ... real posting is light compared to two years ago. ...
    (rec.food.drink.tea)
  • Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)
    ... gb spam wrote: ... hear them and then worry about getting ignored. ... There is a fedora-devel-list that has a very strong ratio of devs to ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: DC coffeehouse liquidation
    ... This is not spam. ... I wonder what the statistics are on the ratio of independent coffee houses ...
    (alt.coffee)