Re: security theme for undergraduate final thesis

"Ivan Capan" <capicnjuz@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I will soon need to write my final thesis in undergraduate studies.
And the general subject is security, with emphasis on Linux (my
personal preference, ofcourse).
The problem is, I don't know what to write about.
The question is: Do you have any suggestions?

One should always write about something of interest to ones self, otherwise
don't bother.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Reading audio CDs
    ... cdparanoia and the version I use on linux. ... It is rare for an audio CD to have HF emphasis. ...
  • Re: Threads Vs Forks in Embedded Environment
    ... Those CPUs have an MMU, and linux does COW. ... Ofcourse, you should be able to check details such as this with ...
  • Re: GRRRR!!!
    ... > about it magically forgetting all your settings and such just because ... > exactly are you doing in Linux that you can't do on Windows? ... Linux, and vice-versa. ... personal preference. ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Linux-compatible desktops
    ... Boris Epstein wrote: ... I am looking for PC's that are made for Linux (preferably, ... emphasis on OpenSuSE) and certified as being Linux-compatible right ...
  • RE: linux version
    ... My personal preference for security related servers is OpenBSD ... > We are finally going to jump into the linux world (we've been using ...