Re: security theme for undergraduate final thesis

"Ivan Capan" <capicnjuz@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I will soon need to write my final thesis in undergraduate studies.
And the general subject is security, with emphasis on Linux (my
personal preference, ofcourse).
The problem is, I don't know what to write about.
The question is: Do you have any suggestions?

One should always write about something of interest to ones self, otherwise
don't bother.

  • Re: Reading audio CDs
    ... cdparanoia and the version I use on linux. ... It is rare for an audio CD to have HF emphasis. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.programmer)
  • Re: Threads Vs Forks in Embedded Environment
    ... Those CPUs have an MMU, and linux does COW. ... Ofcourse, you should be able to check details such as this with ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: [opensuse] Linux-compatible desktops
    ... Boris Epstein wrote: ... I am looking for PC's that are made for Linux (preferably, ... emphasis on OpenSuSE) and certified as being Linux-compatible right ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: GRRRR!!!
    ... > about it magically forgetting all your settings and such just because ... > exactly are you doing in Linux that you can't do on Windows? ... Linux, and vice-versa. ... personal preference. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • RE: linux version
    ... My personal preference for security related servers is OpenBSD ... > We are finally going to jump into the linux world (we've been using ...
    (Security-Basics)