Re: Comprimised Linux server!
- From: Juha Laiho <Juha.Laiho@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:41:29 +0000 (UTC)
"Tom" <tlarmon@xxxxxxxxx> said:
How should I port the sites over from backup when they are most likely
This will mean lost money from downtime due to customers, not to
mention the possiblity we might LOSE some customers if I need to take
their sites down....
How about losing customers after someone contacts them due to content
on their sites / due to their sites spreading malware?
Please, act to save your customers from being contacted. Be proactive;
have a customer rep contact your customers and explain the situation
and the consequences - and negotiate a deal.
Wolf a.k.a. Juha Laiho Espoo, Finland
(GC 3.0) GIT d- s+: a C++ ULSH++++$ P++@ L+++ E- W+$@ N++ !K w !O !M V
PS(+) PE Y+ PGP(+) t- 5 !X R !tv b+ !DI D G e+ h---- r+++ y++++
"...cancel my subscription to the resurrection!" (Jim Morrison)
- Prev by Date: Re: Funny Lines in Access_log
- Next by Date: Restricting access
- Previous by thread: Re: Comprimised Linux server!
- Next by thread: Re: Comprimised Linux server!