Re: How to get one password verification window?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:01:42 +0800, tech11
<tech11@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wanna write one script to manage lp daemon with password, but I don't know
how to get one password verification window same as the ejected form of
command 'redhat-config-xfree86'. In the command terminal, I know
'checkpassword' is one good method, but it's not good in graphic window. May
you help me? Normally I like to use shell and wanna use it to do.

Try gksu or sux.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect, _Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_

Relevant Pages