Re: Blockin msn?

hi, this is my firt reply, Regards to all.

When we say that the port is random, is the port of client, the client
out to a port random and it (client app) conect to a specific port in
the server. You should DROP the packets to msn port on FORWARD, because
your firewall gets INPUT on port random.

  • Re: thin client com ports
    ... I'm glad that you got at least one more client working! ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... the COM port settings? ... I am testing several thin clients. ...
  • Re: network installation manager
    ... there is a firewall between master and client machines, ... NIM Communication within a Firewall Environment ... master via nimclient calls to the nimesis daemon. ... reserved port range of 1023-513. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • help: using smtp.gmail.com as SMART_HOST
    ... with my Google gmail address. ... is pop.gmail.com, using port 995. ... Retrieving mail is not the problem since my Google searches ... client, I believe the term is) to send my mail to Google's ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: Unable to print to networked printer - get access denied messa
    ... Check the permissions on the server assuming the client has a true RPC ... How is the Standard TCP/IP port configured for the device? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Why encapsulate state pattern......
    ... >>>without changing the interface nor the object's identity. ... >> closing an already closed port. ... is that the client has to track a rule that says old states need to be ... is open, in order to send data, so it needs to know that open, opens ...
    (comp.object)