Re: IP ranges used in North America, Hawaii, and Alaska?

Moe Trin said:

fugue - (fyoog) n. A polyphonic musical form in which a theme stated
sequentially and in imitation is developed in contrapuntal form.

Sorry ... colloquial use ... around here it means 'brainfog' ... I didn't
realize this usage was not widely known ... must have been a local area
thing ... (g)

Moe Trin said: Did you try a 'whois' query of the addresses?

Yes. IANA Reserved. That was why I asked if these are always bogus if you
see an IP that is supposedly reserved making a connection. Oh, and thanks
for the clarification re: ARP cache poisoning.

Thanks for the help ...

.