Re: md5 collision

matt_left_coast wrote:
Jan Pompe wrote:

It seems you are just too stupid to realize it amounts to the same type
of rudeness that you have committed and are complaining about in others.

In short you are the pot calling the kettle black.

Wow, how profound. I know EXACTLY how rude I am being. When confronted with
someone as stupid as you I will get rude. The thing is, I can be nice,

I doubt it your ego is far too inflated for that.

  • Re: md5 collision
    ... In short you are the pot calling the kettle black. ... Wow, how profound. ... I know EXACTLY how rude I am being. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: md5 collision
    ... In short you are the pot calling the kettle black. ... Wow, how profound. ... I know EXACTLY how rude I am being. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: md5 collision
    ... type of rudeness that you have committed and are complaining about in others. ... In short you are the pot calling the kettle black. ... I know EXACTLY how rude I am being. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: holy simplicity
    ... Didn't your mamma teach you that it is rude to interrupt when two men are ... having an intelligent conversation? ... Unless you have something more profound ...
    (soc.culture.magyar)
  • Re: Learning Judaism 101 - The Talmud
    ... if you were using the saying, 'like the pot calling the KETTLE ... yields nothing pertinent to this new standard you speak of, ... until you were rude & I got just as snarky right back. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)