Re: Use iptables to block all non-US ssh traffic

From: matt_left_coast (not_at_chance.org)
Date: 09/19/05

    Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:25:56 -0700

    Barton L. Phillips wrote:

    > while the other answers are technically
    > incomplete

    BTW, if you have read what I have written (something I doubt by your
    INACURATE as a method of telling where an IP address is deployed. Infact I
    have spent much more time on the INACURACIES than the incompleteness.

    • Re: Arctic Ice hits historic low
      ... map data, even if incomplete, from before 1972 that could be used ... It's like saying ... I suspect the scientists have a much better handle on ... disagree with the science, ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: Arctic Ice hits historic low
      ... map data, even if incomplete, from before 1972 that could be used ... Zero order climate change deniers ... Are you saying that your philosophical insight gives you the ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: Working with the SIP
      ... No your questions are not simple, obtuse or incomplete. ... > We are exploring, Daniel. ... > Thanks again for the responses. ...
    • Re: Arctic Ice hits historic low
      ... map data, even if incomplete, from before 1972 that could be used ... I am interested in seeing how the first order deniers will spin this. ... If the GHG, climate changes, ocean acidification and so on proceeded ... Are you saying that your philosophical insight gives you the ...
      (talk.origins)