Re: IP Tables related error

From: Chris Lowth (my.address.is_at_chris.at.lowth.dot.com)
Date: 07/10/05

    Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:57:00 GMT

    Grant Coady wrote:
    > On 8 Jul 2005 23:20:41 -0700, "jzz" <yojo101@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>i get the error: Couldn't load match
    >>`time':/usr/lib/iptables/libipt_time.so: cannot open shared object
    >>file: No such file or directory
    >

    > So compile it :)
    >
    > --Grant.

    If you're new to building kernel modules, this might help...

    http://www.lowth.com/howto/add-iptables-modules.php

    Chris

    • Re: Convert Access 2 to Access 2000
      ... Chris are you suggesting I convert first to A97? ... > there is a compile error. ... > Whilst MS changed the default from DAO to ADO, DAO works just fine in most ... Any code module, Tools, References. ...
      (microsoft.public.access.conversion)
    • RE: Switching SMTP "on"
      ... Not sure how to either find out for sure, or compile it to be so, but ... Regards ... > Chris, it sounds to me like you're using a sledgehammer ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: insufficient virtual memory
      ... Chris Doran wrote: ... : John Forkosh wrote: ... Two, three P's continued to compile, ... just turned the macros into functions, ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: insufficient virtual memory
      ... Chris Doran wrote: ... Two, three P's continued to compile, ... and VMS versions which were already old when my employer abandoned VMS ... of the Fmacro. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: STL::list trouble in VC6
      ... | not compile, as sizeofcould be used in the definition ... or I just found another bug in my compiler. ... | It's undefined behaviour to instantiate a standard container ... Chris Val ...
      (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)