re:mysql and snort

From: Gass141 (Gass141_at_yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid)
Date: 07/01/05

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:48:27 +0000 (UTC)

ok i downloaded the EagleX package (the one that contains everything)
and after installing and configuring it i get an error saying that i
dont have ther appropriate SELECT and INSERT privillages.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NY Times on MMA
    ... At the very least i felt as though she sensed or maybe was told ther ... nowadys people dont kill what they eat, death is more of an abstract. ... nukes even if its only once a decade, ... say some nutbag arab country create s avirus that tears thru Israel ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Add a row depending on cell value
    ... cells i enter a value. ... 7 << row added awaiting data ... firstly dont you mean CTRL/SHIFT/ENTER?? ...
  • Re: Serial drivers (maybe newbie question)
    ... > driverfor configuring it.You dont need to implement ... Is that normal or have to do with my uClinux ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • Re: FCC license
    ... I cant find it ... and dont really remember if ther was an expiration on it or not. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • knight online
    ... i dont know if this is a problem with vista or something else but answer ... iif you know how to help please ... an error saying "there is an error in the selected server" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)