Re: IPCHAINS or IPTABLES what do I have

From: Newsbox (nospam_for_me_please_at_thanks.invalid)
Date: 06/04/05

    Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 03:37:14 -0400

    On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 01:08:37 +0200, Mailman wrote:

    > On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:24:44 -0400 Newsbox
    > <nospam_for_me_please@thanks.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:30:47 +0200, justme wrote:

    I think that you are a troll, testing the limits of internet security, and
    the same person who wrote the original post. Your timestamps match
    (+0200), which is actually quite a coincidence, and an oversight on your
    part if indeed you are attempting anonymous trolling. In these times,
    attempts at clandestine, abusive, deceptive internet usage are fully
    investigated and prosecuted. You and the OP are both using anonymous
    posting services. "anonymous.org" is actually a registered domain and I
    have sent e-mail to the registrant of that domain (who does _not_ have a
    mail user "mailman").

    US DHS is aware of this, and fully capable of reaching you in the
    Netherlands.

    Run and hide.