Re: Five Myths of Linux Security....

From: Mike (honey_at_michaelmoyse.co.uk)
Date: 03/23/05

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:27:50 +0000

Ross M. Greenberg wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm doing an article for the Linux Pipeline (http://www.linuxpipeline.com/)
> on Linux Security: the Five Myths Of Linux Security.
>
> Ny ideas?

Only if you will help me with my article: 101 reasons why Microsoft
Operating Systems are the most secure on the planet bar none.

--
------------------------------------
Real email to mike. The header email is a spam trap and you will be

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Five Myths of Linux Security....
    ... Ross M. Greenberg wrote: ... > on Linux Security: the Five Myths Of Linux Security. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Five Myths of Linux Security....
    ... "Ross M. Greenberg" writes: ... >on Linux Security: the Five Myths Of Linux Security. ... Lets see you are doing an article in which you identify 5 myths, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Five Myths of Linux Security....
    ... A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, "Ross M. Greenberg" wrote: ... > on Linux Security: the Five Myths Of Linux Security. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Five Myths of Linux Security....
    ... Ross M. Greenberg wrote: ... > on Linux Security: the Five Myths Of Linux Security. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Five Myths of Linux Security....
    ... >> Are you like Humpty Dumpty that words can mean whatever you want ... "What do _you_ mean by 'Myths about Linux Security'". ... -- want folks here to provide you with "juicy" quotes ... of Linux security, FUD, PR masqing as journalism, PR masqing as ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)