Re: JavaScript security leaks?

From: buck (buck_at_private.mil)
Date: 02/26/05

    Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:03:12 -0800

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:46:34 -0600, Bit Twister
    <BitTwister@mouse-potato.com> wrote:

    >http://gemal.dk/browserspy/

    I think this one is better
    http://www.leader.ru/secure/who.html

    That site used to show the content of the C drive on my Windows 2000
    server but I don't see that link any more.

    Scary as hell.

    buck

    • Re: DHCP: Quick connection with a cross-over
      ... server application for Windows? ... I've searched a bit, even downloaded and tried one or two of them, but they all seemed a hell of a lot more troublesome than they should have been. ... it needs its own password file. ...
      (comp.dcom.lans.ethernet)
    • USER ACCOUNTS
      ... I am setting up a server ... for a school, WIndows 2000 Server, and I need to make 250 ... have to take ownershipe" as that is hell of a lot of ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: JavaScript security leaks?
      ... buck wrote: ... > That site used to show the content of the C drive on my Windows 2000 ... > server but I don't see that link any more. ... > Scary as hell. ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #154
      ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... ISS RealSecure Server Sensor SSL Denial Of Service Vulnerabi... ... Roger Wilco Remote Server Side Buffer Overrun Vulnerability ... available for Microsoft Windows operating systems. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49
      ... Subject: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49 ... Microsoft Windows NNTP Denial of Service Vulnerability ... Microsoft IIS SSI Buffer Overrun Privelege Elevation Vulnerability ... Microsoft ISA Server H.323 Memory Leak Denial of Service... ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)