Security Mags

From: 0versight (0versight_at_nospam-unixsphere.net)
Date: 10/12/04

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:01:24 GMT

Hi, I am interested in subscribing to some security magazines. There are
several magazines that run "security" guides for some software but Im
looking for a magazine that is completely built around security and not
just a few instances of "special edition security" publications.

Regards,

0versight

Relevant Pages

  • Need recommendation please
    ... I can't seem to locate any magazines specializing devoted to car ... specifically for car audio and security - but I couldn't even find a ... anyone familiar with it - and if so, what your opinion is? ...
    (rec.audio.car)
  • Re: WARNPASS: Disruption to airport links
    ... Someone I know flying to Canada was turned away from even taking a magazine through security, having to buy it from the limited selection of magazines past security control. ... The presence of this signature shows that this message has been scanned for misplaced apostrophes by the common sense scanner. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • RE: hacker/security magazines
    ... As far as "Hacker" magazines, ... security I enjoy Information Security and SC magazine ... CEH Security+ MSCE MCP+I CNA ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Recommended Reading?
    ... IMO security is such a moving target, you'll get more timely information ... > with the topics of Windows Security either general or specific to SBS 2003 ... In addition to the security magazines and good magazines ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Software Firewalls
    ... > And that's because they are not told about security at point of purchase! ... the rampant computer secure threats has been living in a cave in upper ...