HELP Under Attack

From: Jim G. (jgrago_at_NO_SPAM-twcny.rr.com)
Date: 08/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:07:38 GMT

    How do I stop a Dos Syn Attack. My isp has already stopped Upd connections
    from hitting my servers, but I still have 225,000 connections to my 5
    servers from a Syn attack.

    Help!!!

    Jim

    • Dos attack
      ... How do I stop a Dos Syn Attack. ... My isp has already stopped Upd connections ... from hitting my servers, but I still have 225,000 connections to my 5 ... servers from a Syn attack. ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: HELP Under Attack
      ... > connections from hitting my servers, but I still have 225,000 ... > connections to my 5 servers from a Syn attack. ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: Dos attack
      ... Jim G. wrote: ... > servers from a Syn attack. ... My load balancer is doing well keeping up and I ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)