Re: iptables:how to detect multiple IPs servers

From: jack (not_at_all.org)
Date: 08/19/04

    Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:20:19 +0200

    Bartosz Kowalski wrote:
    > Server has multiple IPs. How to detect trafic to all its possible IP and
    > redirect it to one destination IP.

    Your ISP will route all that traffic (all packets destinated to one of
    Your public IPs) to Your router. You simply need to redirect them onto
    Your local LAN.

    Depending of how You configured Your LAN, You may use the DNAT or the
    MASQ target.

    Please send more info if You want to get more specific advice.

    Cheers, Jack.

    My personal reading of the string "MicroSoft" expands to "NanoWeak"...