Re: Port 785 = Network Terrorist?

From: Bit Twister (BitTwister_at_localhost.localdomain)
Date: 08/05/04

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 02:16:04 GMT

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:55:11 +0800, Leung WC wrote:
> Wrong. Most linux distribution executes EVERYTHING in certain
> directories. So you only need to add files into those directories to run
> malicious programs, without modifying anything rpm wrote.

Even though the description of the trogan is for a windows box, untill
the OP gets back with us with the program name that has the port open,
we all will be just guessing and giving the OP things to check.

We need the name of the program.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Port 785 = Network Terrorist?
    ... Most linux distribution executes EVERYTHING in certain ... > malicious programs, ... The truth you speak has no past and no future. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Port 785 = Network Terrorist?
    ... Most linux distribution executes EVERYTHING in certain ... malicious programs, without modifying anything rpm wrote. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)