Re: [ANN]: Firestorm 0.5.5 a.k.a. "It's just a ride"

From: clifto (clifto_at_clifto.com)
Date: 07/14/04

    Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:30:32 -0500

    Gianni Tedesco wrote:
    > After an extended development period, Firestorm 0.5.5 has been released.

    Am I the only one who hates announcements that don't give the reader
    any idea what the thing being announced actually is?

    "Hey, Firestorm 0.5.5 is out!"
    "What is it?"
    "I dunno, but it has a 25% boost in overall sensor performance."
    "Wow! Me first!"

    --
    "predators of the twenty-first century... will be all the more lethal if we
    allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and