Re: How to permit selective SSH access?

From: Gary Petersen (garyp1492.giggly+news_at_wiggly.earthlink.above.net)
Date: 06/03/04

Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:04:25 GMT

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:00:48 -0500, Reply-Via-Newsgroup Thanks created an
award-winning crop circle <c9mpcu$aau$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk>, which
when translated into English means this:

> Folks,
>
> I have tried reading the 'man' page on ssh and attempted to configure
>
> /etc/ssh/hosts.equiv

You mean /etc/ssh/shosts.equiv
                  ^

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to permit selective SSH access?
    ... when translated into English means this: ... > I have tried reading the 'man' page on ssh and attempted to configure ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: How to permit selective SSH access?
    ... when translated into English means this: ... > I have tried reading the 'man' page on ssh and attempted to configure ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: Evolution and Morality
    ... learning) can be described with a curve of growth similar to any ... instrument, In maths or any other science, language, etc.  Child ... first words in English with a book when I was in the Army. ... entertained a lot reading this material because I am not a very social ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: How long doe it take to learn to read?
    ... John Dean wrote: ... >> how long it would take a person, either a child or an adult, to learn ... assuming that the language is English? ... > got to at least a basic reading level, but it will be a faster process ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Evolution and Morality
    ... rate of learning, then it goes steeper for a time. ... It was much easier to me than English, ... I thought I have to improve my French by reading ... I began to read novels. ...
    (talk.origins)