Tripwire?????

From: bob seguin (wrobseg_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 04/25/04

    Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:32:17 GMT

    My bootlog file keeps saying that tripwire could not iniate...run
    twinstall... what is this do I really need it running. Next when I run the
    pgm it stalls and says its can't install...Ok Im a newbie help please.

    Bob

    • Tripwire?????
      ... My bootlog file keeps saying that tripwire could not iniate...run ... twinstall... ... pgm it stalls and says its can't install...Ok Im a newbie help please. ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • Tripwire?????
      ... My bootlog file keeps saying that tripwire could not iniate...run ... twinstall... ... pgm it stalls and says its can't install...Ok Im a newbie help please. ...
      (comp.os.linux)
    • Re: possible compromise or just misreading logs
      ... Well, okay - if we focus on that point alone, Tripwire surely does a good ... possible and necessary security measures around it. ... security safeguard by saying it can be circumvented. ... In addition to MD5 you'd need to spoof ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • get "a program is trying to access email address/contact list "
      ... after performinf a send receive i get an info box saying a pgm is trying to ... causing this? ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
    • Re: Tripwire?????
      ... Google on "tripwire". ... and notifies you if they have. ... Are you typing 'twinstall' or specifying an absolute path? ... What is the exact text that appears when you type 'which twinstall'? ...
      (comp.os.linux)