Re: identd log entries

From: Tim Haynes (usenet-20040330_at_stirfried.vegetable.org.uk)
Date: 03/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:50:38 +0100

"/dev/rob0" <rob0@gmx.co.uk> writes:

> On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:58:39 +0100, Tim Haynes wrote:
>
>> Yes, you must disconnect the box NOW and perform a full audit. Do not
>> plug it back in until you're sure it's clean. In fact, it's time you got
>> Mark to reinstall the box for you...
>
> :)
>
> Come on Tim, give it a shot. The answer's pretty easy.

You think I wouldn't know an identd response provoked by outgoing smtp
connections when I see it? I'm waiting for the trick in `trick question'! :)

> Oh, and thanks for spoiling the punchline. Silly people who use word
> wrap in Usenet, I swear ... ;)

My terminal line-wraps, not word-wraps ;p)

~Tim

--
   21:46:25 up 119 days, 3 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.67, 1.37, 1.88
piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk |And your radiance shines