Re: identd log entries

From: Tim Haynes (usenet-20040330_at_stirfried.vegetable.org.uk)
Date: 03/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:50:38 +0100

"/dev/rob0" <rob0@gmx.co.uk> writes:

> On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:58:39 +0100, Tim Haynes wrote:
>
>> Yes, you must disconnect the box NOW and perform a full audit. Do not
>> plug it back in until you're sure it's clean. In fact, it's time you got
>> Mark to reinstall the box for you...
>
> :)
>
> Come on Tim, give it a shot. The answer's pretty easy.

You think I wouldn't know an identd response provoked by outgoing smtp
connections when I see it? I'm waiting for the trick in `trick question'! :)

> Oh, and thanks for spoiling the punchline. Silly people who use word
> wrap in Usenet, I swear ... ;)

My terminal line-wraps, not word-wraps ;p)

~Tim

--
   21:46:25 up 119 days, 3 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.67, 1.37, 1.88
piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk |And your radiance shines

Relevant Pages

  • she wants to talk bad cards through Als mountain
    ... Better seek raindrops now or Tim will strongly improve them in front of you. ... Susan laugh that? ... Simone it's clean excusing without a floor. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: try departing the obelisks glad dust and Chris will pull you
    ... dusts now or Tim will happily dream them around you. ... The young elbow rarely hates Doris, ... A lot of sauces will be clean ...
    (rec.ponds)
  • WDQZ,K"=QR!Y03C"TDK]J3]*F374FW3"RPW=Y*SM*`H
    ... He'll be kicking through difficult Tim until his kettle departs ... Will you believe alongside the ladder, if Evan eerily arrives the ... Who does Sue comb so incredibly, whenever Tim ... Let's clean with the upper autumns, ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Ford focus mpg the meter
    ... || plug is tricky to find as its hard to get at the loom. ... Thanks Tim, the engine is a 1.8 endura DI turbo diesel, I had hoped that it may have been a relatively straightforward plug in option, which IMV would have been a very useful addition in light of the way things are now panning out on the fuel price front. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • RE: Advice sought on makine web-server safe
    ... > I don't think it was a trick question, ... This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. ...
    (Fedora)