lab for certify linux OS?

From: sam (samwun_at_hgcbroadband.com)
Date: 03/13/04

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:02:07 +0800

Dear all?

What requirement a company needs to setup a lab for certify linux OS?

Sam

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ideas for studentes
    ... Depending on what your lab looks like you also want to look at configuration analysis. ... This can cover simply getting firewalls and routers setup, but also go deeply into secure setup, auditing policy, common pitfalls, etc. ... How about setting the students up in groups of three and give them each ... One installs Nessus, one installs Snort and one installs ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Ideas for studentes
    ... Depending on what your lab looks like you also want to look at configuration analysis. ... This can cover simply getting firewalls and routers setup, but also go deeply into secure setup, auditing policy, common pitfalls, etc. ... How about setting the students up in groups of three and give them each ... One installs Nessus, one installs Snort and one installs ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: The Sagnac Effect Explained... For Real Physicists Only
    ... setup and change the mirror arrangement so it became a rotating MMx ... speed in the lab * while* at the same time taking fringe readings. ... There will be a fringe shift if one calculates ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Lab setup for security learning
    ... You can host multiple machines with virtual networking. ... Lab setup for security learning ... I'd like some suggestions about the setup ... Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: setting up a lab
    ... I know that several people will suggest virtualization which is definitely ... kind of setup can be done fairly cheaply as well if you have several old ... My home lab consists of the following: ... tftp drop for various Cisco router configs. ...
    (Pen-Test)