Great little security forum.

From: Michael Erskine (
Date: 03/07/04

Date: 7 Mar 2004 10:11:22 -0800

Are you a Linux/FreeBSD security wiz? Wanna get slapped around by a
bunch of Microsoft wanna be security types and a forum mod who backs
them up... These guys are the toughest Microsoft apologists I've ever
run into. They have an excuse for everything.

Check out the security form you will find here...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Network Operations Center Setup Questions
    ... I wanted to find a forum for data centers because I think they might use ... The question has nothing to do with security. ... and we are segmented from the rest of the network. ... Why are there "steal" doors & whatever ARE ...
  • Re: Penetration tester skill set,
    ... I am new to the list and also to the security. ... forum to ask a question since it is called "security-basic" forum. ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Next,I would say some kind of background in network security,firewall configuration for everything from small to large LAN's,how IT works in general,plus have a lot of people skills. ...
  • Re: Valve confirms Steam hack: credit cards, personal info may be stolen
    ... It's a shame that these security breaches are a fact of life these ... Also keep in mind this indicates a breach of STEAM FORUM accounts, ... Steam client, ... charges in a two minute phone call (and to this day I still have no ...
  • Re: f1 for help
    ... For the record I use MS security products, Windows One Care and Defender, ... started using their forum back then. ... and Word I had the best chance of avoiding hijacking and other malware. ...
  • Re: XP expiring - OT
    ... advice from an MS forum. ... tell them to leave the machine alone till I'm around to put Linux Mint on ... or Firefox for a browser but I think I installed Microsoft Security ... I have AVG suite ...