Re: Security on Networked Copier

From: Doug Holtz NOSPAM in adress (dholtzNOSPAM_at_wi.rr.com)
Date: 02/13/04

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:01:14 GMT

"Jim Richardson" <warlock@eskimo.com> wrote in message
news:5l4rf1-5hb.ln1@grendel.myth...

> --
> Jim Richardson http://www.eskimo.com/~warlock
> Any nitwit can understand computers. Many do.

Jim;

When I run NMap Win and check my W2003 server I see nessusd running on port
3001. Why is this do you think?

Doug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Security on Networked Copier
    ... >> server, as well as file retention. ... > Look into nessus, the security scanner. ... Doug ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Remote Web Workplace
    ... "Doug Clingman" schreef in bericht ... > one other server that does not start. ... >>> Microsoft SBS-MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remote Web Workplace
    ... Forget about using an USB modem on a server. ... "Doug Clingman" schreef in bericht ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Format of a time in a textbox when it is being edited
    ... Thank you for answering this for me Doug, it is what I suspected but did not ... Server 2000 using datetime as the datatype (the default smalldatetime did ... > where the integer portion represents the date as the number of days ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Can Access handle this configuration, or do I need SQL Server?
    ... > Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ... >> offices linked to the back end mdb files in a server at one of the four ... >> didn't post this question in the SQL Server or MSDE newsgroups, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)