New Linux and Security Website in town!

From: Ernie Baca (ebaca_at_linux-forensics.com)
Date: 02/07/04

Date: 6 Feb 2004 22:01:22 -0800

I would like to announce the grand opening of Linux not just for
geeks. It is a Website community devoted to the promotion of Linux.
It includes an SSH terminal, forums, chat, FREE E-MAIL Account, and
much much more.

Visit:

www.linuxnotjustforgeeks.org

It's people helping people and promoting Linux!

Also Visit:

www.putercops.org

This is an infosec / cybercop website with the same features. FREE
cybercop E-Mail account available also!

Thanks,
Ernie Baca
www.linuxnotjustforgeeks.com
www.linux-forensics.com
www.putercops.org
www.cafeshops.com/penguinsleuth

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux/XP
    ... Consistent and constant promotion of Linux...?? ... away for free incomparision to an OS (Windows) where the home user is ripped ... a few Linux mags here in Australia. ... What ever operating system it will be that does make MS stand to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Special promotion code for Linux professionals / laptop, computers & network
    ... networking hardware and we propose a special promotion for UK Linux ... Promotion Code is: LinuxAA0903L ... Reserved for: Linux professionals ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • New Linux Website to hang out at!
    ... I would like to announce the grand opening of Linux not just for ... geeks. ... It is a Website community devoted to the promotion of Linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • New Linux Website to hang out at!
    ... I would like to announce the grand opening of Linux not just for ... geeks. ... It is a Website community devoted to the promotion of Linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: hacking my linux box
    ... > know that my e-mail account is not secure. ... Not sure how this affects the security of ... > the Linux box and that of the LAN behind it... ... not ftp package. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)