What to look for ?

From: charly (kanarispam666_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 12/19/03

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:49:05 +0100

Greetings,

I've setup a firewall script, got an external router which only maps
port 20,21,22,80 to my machine and all is ok :)

But, being prudent (or paranoid :)), what are the standard tools I can
use to check that my machine has not been hacked or hosting a troyan ?

I'm checking /var/log/messages, run netstat to look at the open ports of
my machine.

What can be checked that I forgot :) ?

than you very much for your input :)

Relevant Pages

  • SQL Adapter with Map blocks SQL Server?
    ... We have a receive port that executes a stored procedure via an SQL ... XmlReceive/Passthrough as receive/send pipeline and simply dump the XML ... if we specify inbound and outbound maps, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: How to use an old gps with a new laptop?
    ... If you can afford a new laptop why not buy a state of the art cabled ... virtual COM port will appear in the Device Manager. ... U.S. border where you will run out of mapping. ... If nothing else, you can go there, find local maps, ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Test Map and Running map through Orchestration yields differen
    ... orchestration to the Port Group I created. ... each with one of your maps. ... >> in the original xml in which the lookup value does not exist. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Receive/Send ports - Unable to add Inbound/Outbound Maps
    ... > Experiencing an strange issue in BizTalk 2004 when creating a new Receive ... > I knew I had at least 1 Inbound Map and yet it fails to display also. ... > unable to add a new row in any of my inbound or outbound maps. ... > new port, none for me. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Multiple Flat Files to the same recieve port
    ... them come thru same recieve port (different recieve locations may be) ... The pipeline will promote the messagetype property. ... In your send port (which doesn't have a message type associated, ... BizTalk will look at the maps on a receive port and execute the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)