Re: Firewall Script

From: Nick Cross (no-return-address_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 12/13/03

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:20:08 -0000

"Peter Höltschi" <phoeltschi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3fd8bb54$0$779$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch...
> Dear all
> I would like to install a firewall on a suse 9 or redhat 9 server. My
> network configuration is as following:
>
> [LAN (my computers)]--eth0--[LINUX SERVER(firewall)]--eth1--[INTERNET]
>
> I'm looking for a good firewall script for which I just have to adopt for
my
> network, but which includes all necessary restrictions. I'm just using WEB
> (port 80), FTP, and SMTP/POP3 from my LAN to the INTERNET. Please give me
> url where I could find such scripts or send it to me: phoeltschi@yahoo.com
>
> Thanks
> Peter

see http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/index.html#tutorials

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Firewall Script
    ... Peter Höltschi wrote: ... > network configuration is as following: ... > I'm looking for a good firewall script for which I just have to adopt for my ... Email is spam trap try baskitcaise at gmx dot co dot uk ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Firewall Script
    ... Höltschi" wrote: ... >network configuration is as following: ... >I'm looking for a good firewall script for which I just have to adopt for my ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Firewall Script
    ... I would like to install a firewall on a suse 9 or redhat 9 server. ... network configuration is as following: ... I'm looking for a good firewall script for which I just have to adopt for my ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)