Re: Apache question.

From: Steve Ackman (steve_at_SNIP-THIS.twoloonscoffee.com)
Date: 11/09/03

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 14:17:06 GMT

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:15:57 GMT, David <thunderbolt01@netscape.net> wrote:

> I recently upgraded apache to the latest 1.3.29 release and now I
> am wondering if something has been changed to allow for this to
> be happening.
>
> 218.93.22.69 - - [06/Nov/2003:15:21:24 -0600] "GET
> http://www.eachnet.com/ HTTP/1.1" 200 2892
>
> I use to get a 400 error with these but now it seems to be
> allowing the connection.

  What connection is it allowing? Is your home page
2892 bytes?

> Anyone know how to stop this from
> happening? I haven't made any changes to my "httpd.conf" file is
> what has me confused as to what is happening.

  If I "GET http://www.eachnet.com/" my Apache serves
my default page... and logs a 200.

--
Steve Ackman
http://twoloonscoffee.com	(Need green beans?)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How Stupid Is Mottershead?
    ... From the USCF Issues Forum this morning. ... The logs were being generated by software that I ... USCF Forums database, I could have tampered with that, too. ... Once the connection is established between an IP ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)
  • Re: SBS Dial-up Connector - Connects unexpectedly.
    ... If you have turned up the logging on RRAS and made sure it logs everything, ... it should turn up in the systemlog on the server. ... that the connection can't be made. ... > discount spyware on my client PC's. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Computers losing their connection
    ... I am getting some event errors in the security logs. ... > Have you looked at the logs on the server? ... they have to restart their computer to regain the connection to some ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Unable to establish the VPN connection. The VPN server may be
    ... Router 192.168.3.1 DHCP server ... >> or security parameters may not be configured properly for this connection. ... What about the ISA logs? ... If you can get a VPN connection but authentication times ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ISA 2004 problems
    ... but under bordermanager (novell proxy) there ... I exported the logs to excel and when connecting to the specific app, ... The entry after that says failed connection attempt. ... with while other SSL sites work, then your ISA is handling SSL properly. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)