Gallery vulnerability

From: icp (a_at_world.us)
Date: 10/16/03

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:31:28 GMT

Gallery 1.4-pl2 security release

    We've been alerted to a security vulnerability in Gallery 1.4 that can
    allow remote access to your system. It only affects a very small
    percentage of Unix installations (though it affects a all Windows
    installations). Only the following versions of Gallery have the bug:
    1.4, 1.4-pl1, 1.4.1 (unreleased; prior to build 145). On Unix, this
    vulnerability only affects systems where Gallery is left in
    configuration mode (a relatively small percentage of Gallery users
    since Gallery is not operational in configuration mode). On Windows,
    this vulnerability affects anybody using versions of Gallery with the
    bug. The problem has been fixed in: 1.4-pl2 (download:
    http://sf.net/projects/gallery), 1.4.1 (unreleased; build 145). Read
    the news story for more details:
    http://gallery.sourceforge.net/article.php?sid=93

--
Questa news  stata scritta con Knode
Knode  un software Open Source

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Viewing TIF files in Vista Home Premium
    ... Windows photo gallery will only view the TIF file if I save it first. ... What do I need to do so that when I download the attachment the system will: ...
  • Windows Photo Gallery
    ... I recently installed the updated Windows Live, including Windows Photo ... Gallery and how I wish I hadn't! ... Ever since the installation I keep getting ...
  • Re: Movie Maker with MS Vista problems
    ... The problem is movie maker it is s**t. ... But more likely it's an issue that windows will solve with some kind of ... I'm not saying its not good but it maybe just needs some time to ... My Gallery (http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=192026";>My ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Error 1706
    ... Please wait while Windows configures Photo ... Error 1706- No valid source could be found for product Photo Gallery. ... The Windows installer cannot continue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Windows Photo Gallery
    ... Gallery from the yellowish color to any other color? ... When you view an image in Windows ... cast in the Photo Gallery (but look fine in the XP ... Yellow pictures in Windows Photo Gallery ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)